Paul is very professional, friendly and prompt in everything he does. I have invested in a high quality furniture that I didn’t want it to get ruined by any food or drinks spill accidents. Paul was recommended by a friend and I am glad I didn’t go anywhere else. From the first call , discussion, appointment to the moment he finished the job, everything was perfect. He completed the job in 45 minutes, went through the risky areas 3 times and did my decorative pillows for free as they were white in colour and he wanted to make sure they are protected too. On top of that, He provided me with a safety kit and went through the process of cleaning/ removing any stains. Can’t recommend SPS enough.
- Winner Best Of Award for 2024
- Is it possible to remove StainProtect from a furnishing once it is applied?
- Can StainProtect be applied to furnishings that are already stained?
- How often should StainProtect be applied to your fine furnishings?
- Will StainProtect affect the colour, or alter the texture of my furnishing?