After researching a handful of fabric protection companies, I made a few calls and left a few voicemails. Paul returned my call within a couple hours and was friendly, knowledgeable and clearly an expert in his business. After a brief discussion, we exchanged the relevant information and set up a time for him to come protect our new furniture. Paul arrived on time, set up quickly, and protected our fabric. Going above and beyond, Paul explained in detail how his product works, the benefits, and best practices to help keep our new furniture looking new for long term. The stain protection kit Paul provides is generous, and he went through in detail how to use the kit to keep our protected furniture in like-new condition for long term. After waiting 24 hours, I poured a little bit of water on the couch to see how it would react. The water beaded off the couch like rain off a windshield with RainX applied! Amazing! The videos on Paul’s website ARE legitimate, he knows his product, and the value for service and product are exceptional. I will definitely have Paul back again, and would recommend his product and services to anyone looking to protect their furniture. Thanks Paul! You rock.
- Is it possible to remove StainProtect from a furnishing once it is applied?
- Can StainProtect be applied to furnishings that are already stained?
- How often should StainProtect be applied to your fine furnishings?
- Will StainProtect affect the colour, or alter the texture of my furnishing?
- Should one apply the protection themselves, or should it be done professionally?