Highly recommend Paul at SPS. He was very knowledgeable and passionate about protecting our furniture. We took delivery of our new couch and I reached out to Paul to see when I could get him in to protect it. Paul came in the next day which is much faster than I was expecting. Paul took the time to explain what he was doing and how to ensure it stays looking great.
- Is it possible to remove StainProtect from a furnishing once it is applied?
- Can StainProtect be applied to furnishings that are already stained?
- How often should StainProtect be applied to your fine furnishings?
- Will StainProtect affect the colour, or alter the texture of my furnishing?
- Should one apply the protection themselves, or should it be done professionally?