I had a very positive experience contacting Paul at Stain Protection Services to treat my new sofa and love seat. Paul scheduled our appointment a few days after I contacted him, arrived on time, did a very thorough job of treating the furniture and provided the explanation of how to use the stain remover products that he provided as part of the service. I have light blue upholstery and Paul gave it ample protection to help avoid any future stains. I recently had a spill on one of the sofa cushions that resulted in a “halo” type of stain after I tried to clean it myself. Luckily, that stain came out naturally as part of the stain protection treatment that Paul did. Very satisfied with the service overall and payment was easy with my Visa. I would recommend this service to anyone looking to protect their upholstered furniture. I want to sit back and relax when we entertain, and now I feel I can do that very comfortably knowing my furniture is well protected.
- Is it possible to remove StainProtect from a furnishing once it is applied?
- Can StainProtect be applied to furnishings that are already stained?
- How often should StainProtect be applied to your fine furnishings?
- Will StainProtect affect the colour, or alter the texture of my furnishing?
- Should one apply the protection themselves, or should it be done professionally?